Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My last 2016 LitReactor online erotica writing class starts May 17th; early bird discount through April 15th

I'm teaching my next LitReactor four-week online erotica writing class from May 17-June 14.

betweenthesheetsmay17

It will be my last one for 2016 as I focus on other projects, so if you're interested, registration is now open and, as always, limited to 16 people. There's an early bird discount if you register by April 15th; after that, the price goes up by $25. You can read about the weekly lectures here and why I emphasize submitting your erotica here (and here's a student who sold a story started in class). You can take the class from anywhere in the world and log in at any time, 24 hours a day. In the past seven times I've taught it, there have always been students in the United States and outside of it. You can be anonymous (you pick your username) and you will have access to the classroom materials forever, although the weekly assignments do have deadlines.

I recommend only taking the class if you have at least five hours a week to devote to it, since there are weekly writing assignments that are then critiqued by your peers (in groups of four), and you will be asked to critique as well, and I of course critique everyone's assignments. That is the heart of the class, but there are also daily posts by me which include exclusive interviews with erotica publishers, editors, literary agents and successful authors, the chance to ask me anything about the writing and publishing process and after class ends you'll be invited to join my private online group for alumni to continue forming community, getting erotica news and asking questions of me and your peers. If you have any questions about whether the class is right for you, feel free to email me at rachelkb at gmail.com with "LitReactor" in the subject line.

Want to learn more? Here's a Q&A with me at LitReactor and testimonials by my former students.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home