Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 08, 2015

My new book has bigger cleavage than I do!

My new BDSM erotica anthology, Dirty Dates: Erotic Fantasies for Couples, will officially be published on my 40th birthday, November 10, 2015. Buying links below; alas, the ebook doesn't publish until November 16th. But today my doorbell rang and there was an early birthday present, the first I've received: the copies I ordered of my new book, which has bigger cleavage than I do! My arms are short, so my selfie is not to scale, but I like it anyway and am so excited that this book of extremely hot stories by very talented authors, many of whom I'm publishing for the first time, will be in readers' hands very soon. Some of the retailers below still have an old version of the cover, but as you can see from me holding the book in my hand, the sexier cover is the final one! You can also follow the book @dirtydatesbook on Twitter and on Facebook for news and excerpts, and if you want to show your support ahead of the book's publication, why not add Dirty Dates to your Goodreads want to read list? I've also got free postcards that I'm giving out at my upcoming events and to my newsletter subscribers - sign up for the newsletter at rachelkramerbussel.com and stay tuned for November's!

mewithdirtydates

Pre-order Dirty Dates from:

Pre-order to get it when it pubs in November:

Amazon

Kindle

Barnes & Noble

Nook

Books-a-Million (paperback)

Books-a-Million (ebook)

Powells

IndieBound (find it at your local bookstore)

Cleis Press

Amazon UK

Kindle UK

Table of contents and introduction:

Introduction: Kinky Is as Kinky Does (click to read the introduction)
The Corset Dorothy Freed
The Swap Jade A. Waters
Slow Burn Morgan Sierra
The World in My Pants Valerie Alexander
Lying Down Kathleen Delaney-Adams
The Rabbit Trap Nik Havert
Closing Time Elise Hepner
A Thousand Miles Apart Tilly Hunter
Switch Mina Murray
The Birds and the Bees Giselle Renarde
Potluck Alva Rose
Magic Words Emily Bingham
Polka-Dot Dress Erzabet Bishop
Baby Steps Justine Elyot
On Location D. L. King
Well Lit Sara Taylor Woods
A Soundproof Room with a View Leigh Edward Gray
Recipe for Punishment Jacqueline Brocker
Cry to Me Skylar Kade
Needles Kathleen Tudor
Admitting It Is the First Step Rachel Kramer Bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home