Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Free booze, free books and free cupcakes at my Sex & Cupcakes book party

Thanks to my fabulous boyfriend, we now have this lovely book party image for my debut book, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays (I've edited lots, but this is my first written by me and I'm very proud), and if you want to invite people (the more, the merrier!), here's a handy Facebook link. No RSVP required, open to all (21+ to drink alcohol), Monday, November 17th, 6-8 pm, open bar 6-7, first 2 dozen cupcakes free, free book to first 25 guests. Sweet Revenge, 62 Carmine Street, NYC, A/C/E/B/D/F/M to West 4th Street. Yes, I'm excited!

RKB-Bookparty-Book-Tour-Image

And I got a birthday surprise: Lux Alptraum reviewed Sex & Cupcakes at Fleshbot and had this to say (and lots more):
After over a decade of using her pen to titillate and educate, Rachel Kramer Bussel’s learned a great deal about sex – and even more about writing thoughtfully on the topic. Sex and Cupcakes is a fantastic read for anyone interested in insightful essays about human sexuality (which, if you’ve read this far, is most definitely you). Do yourself a favor and download a copy to whatever futuristic device you do your reading on these days – and get ready to fall in love with Rachel Kramer Bussel. You won’t regret it.
Intrigued? Read it now via Kindle (here's the Kindle reading apps so you can read on your phone, tablet, computer, etc.) or iBooks. If you like it, I'd love it if you'd rate it on Goodreads. My fingers are crossed that this book does well so that I can go on to write more books! In a sexy reading mood this month and want Sex & Cupcakes for free? Check out my November BOGO book sale where if you buy any of my 50+ other current books, I'll send it to you as a thank you gift!

I actually did not get to eat any cupcakes on my birthday because I was so full from my wonderful dinner at The Bistro, a Japanese and Italian restaurant in Red Bank, New Jersey, but that means I have all the more room for them at my party! Don't worry, I won't cut into the free ones. Sweet Revenge's cupcakes are big enough that they are perfect to share.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home