Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Get a box of sexy goodies sent to your door, including The Big Book of Submission, from Unbound Box

I had heard about sex toy mail order curating company Unbound Box online, and started truly checking them out when they asked if they could post some excerpts from my books, and since then I've been exploring their site and loving all the packages they offer each quarter. They partner with wonderful small businesses and that's how I discovered Seagrape Bath & Body, whose Aches and Pains bath soak I'm eager to try after messing up my neck sleeping weirdly this past weekend.

I'm thrilled that The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales is part of their next box, the Erotic Education box, shipping in early September, and to offer you 10% off the cost by using code SUBMISSION10. What's in the box? You'll have to wait until it arrives on your doorstep or they announce it, though they have revealed that the other companies are Maison Close, Sustain and Babeland, but it will definitely be full of sexy awesome things. Here's their exact wording:
We're so thrilled to announce that our next Unbound Box, Erotic Education, will ship first thing this September! We've prepared a course load of the kinkiest goods and treats for this box as we explore BDSM, sensual massage and the most scintillating collection of erotica stories.
You can get a sneak peek of the book with their excerpt of my story "Reverse Psychology."

unboundsubmission

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home