Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 21, 2014

3 books I'm looking forward to reading

I'm planning to read these soon, and will hopefully share some more info on them when I'm done. I've read previous books by Jo Piazza and Xiaolu Guo that I enjoyed, especially Celebrity, Inc. and one of my favorite novels, A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers, which has even made it into my fiction in "Book Swap" in the newly published The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica, based on my actual reading of this book on a plane (which I'll be reading from September 15th at 7 pm at The Booksmith in San Francisco!). I'm linking to Amazon but encourage you to shop wherever books are sold near you; see IndieBound for your local bookstore.

washuta
My Body Is a Book of Rules
by Elissa Washuta - I just got this book and it's far more stunning than even this beautiful cover does justice to onscreen. Check out this review for more info.

nunsruled
If Nuns Ruled The World
by Jo Piazza - I started this and it's fascinating (and feminist). Nicholas Kristof explains why the book's important in The New York Times.

iamchina-listing
I Am China
by Xiaolu Guo - read an excerpt at Asia Society, and catch the author in person at Asia Society in New York September 10th (if I weren't away I'd be there in a heartbeat).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home