Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 25, 2014

How many books makes you a book hoarder?

I answer that question as well as whether you can own "too many books" in my latest essay at The Toast, which got picked up by the LA Times blog Jacket Copy! I also shouted out some of my favorite books by authors such as Dylan Landis, Matt Logelin, Mark Haskell Smith and Frank O'Hara. I'm always traveling with several print books as well as many on my Kindle, and it's a struggle sometimes to sit and enjoy one without wanting to immediately also start the next one. If only I had two heads and two sets of brains!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home