Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

12 independent bookstores where you can buy The Big Book of Submission

I'll be stopping in at as many of these stores as I can to show them just how excited I am about The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales, and adding to this list as well as promoting the sex toy stores selling the book @submissionbook on Twitter and on Facebook and Tumblr. I'm thrilled that BDSM erotica is so popular that even Harvard Book Store (!!) is carrying it. Who knew?

mewithbbos

If your favorite store doesn't have it, ask for it and they'll order it for you - then let me know you did at shortsubmissionantho at gmail.com and which store it was and I just may send you a special present.

Long story short - this is a make or break year for my little books, and I'm hoping they make it in a big way! I'm doing everything I can to help them along, though most of it involves luck and magic and who knows what else. But one thing that definitely helps is bookstores seeing that readers want a certain topic. I've learned about the importance of hand selling on my little tour this past week and am hoping this little kinky book connects with readers and booksellers, because I'm very proud of it.

Posman Books (New York)

Bluestockings (New York)

Book Loft (Columbus, Ohio)

Books Inc. (San Francisco Bay Area)

City Lights Bookstore (San Francisco) - I didn't see it on their website but I'm told they ordered it so please ask if you want to buy it from them!

Wicked Grounds Cafe (San Francisco)

Elliot Bay Book Company (Seattle)

Harvard Book Store (Cambridge, Massachusetts)

Powell's Books Inc. (Portland, Oregon)

Boulder Bookstore (Boulder, Colorado)

Tattered Cover Bookstore (Denver, Colorado)

Unabridged Book Inc. (Chicago)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home