Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Ghosts, Bitcoin, a soccer film festival, Hurricane Sandy photos, Emma Goldman and more in this week's Eight-Day Week

I'm so happy that the newly redesigned New York Observer has now put the entire Eight-Day Week section I write in one handy link! This week features ghosts, Bitcoin, a soccer film festival, Hurricane Sandy photos, Dress for Success (started by a student where I used to be a student, NYU Law) and more. Know of an amazing New York City event? Pitch me (as early as possible) by sending the date, time, address, phone number, price and description with the date and event title in the subject line to 8dayweek at observer.com as early as possible (I'll look at it if you don't do that, but it helps a lot). Thank you so much to everyone who's sent me tips. I've certainly learned more about what's happening in the Big Apple in the just about six months I've been writing this than I ever did during the 16 years I lived there! I'm a Jersey girl with a NYC heart and a NJ Transit train nearby (even closer as of tomorrow's move).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home